Thursday, 14 May 2015

Kim Kardashian West launches Brazilian clothing range

Kim Kardashian West launched her new Brazilian fashion line in Sao Paulo. The 34-year-old star was in Sao Paulo, Brazil at the official launch of her C&A branded range.
Kim’s intention was to make a line that flatters all women and makes the most of curves, something South American women are famous for.
Speaking at the event – at which she unveiled the range – she said: “I wanted to show the Brazilian woman and her curves.”
The range of elastic wear Kim insists is able to “adapt to any body type.”
peaking at the event – at which she unveiled the range – she said: “I wanted to show the Brazilian woman and her curves.”
The range of elastic wear Kim insists is able to “adapt to any body type.”
She added: “Back in the States we have different opinions, different styles, and this was all me, so I could do whatever I wanted. I just went with everything I felt that I would really wear.”
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star said: “Lately I haven’t been using so many patterns. So I wanted something that was not so bright in colours. There is black and white and I thought it was really cool.”The collection includes knee-length skirts, dresses, sandals and crop tops for women with fuller figures.
Items are being sold from as little as $9 up to $65 only in C&A stores in Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment